From one part Czech Republic to the other…
05. 10. 2012Terracotta Army exhibition moved from shoping centre in Liberec toward another end of Czech Republic – specifically to Opava and Ostrava to shopping centres SILESIA and GALERIE. Both of these shopping malls fairly split on 13 terracotta army warriors, China First emperor and terracotta horse.
Can you get small terracotta army warrior? No problem, part of these exhibitions is competition for visitors.
The Terracotta Army in FORUM shopping centre
11. 09. 2012In the presence of the Governor of the Liberec region, Mr. Stanislav Eichler, the exhibition of the terracotta army was officially opened in the shopping centre FORUM on September 7, 2012.
The press conference, held on this occasion, was accompanied by a great interest of media and press. Articles, attractive moments and other information regarding this exhibition can be found on Media About Us section.
We firmly believe that this exhibition, just as its previous stations, will be happily welcomed by both the inhabitants of Liberec, the metropolis of the northern part of the Czech Republic, and the visitors from wider surroundings.
From Trenčín to Liberec
06. 06. 2012The clay warriors of the Terracotta Army left the Shopping Centre Max in Trenčín, Slovakia, early in the morning. The army had been displayed here for 4 weeks. Its presence was of great interest by visitors, not only clients of the MAX shopping centre but also students of the surrounding elementary and high schools.
The following reaction speaks for all:
"I have seen the exhibition in MAX Trenčín several times. It was outstanding, unique. The replicas did not disappoint me, although I had seen the originals in the ‘80s in Budapest. I wish all the best to the organizers. Thank you.”
E.S., Trenčianske Teplice
The Terracotta Army is slowly moving back to the Czech Republic. It will be exhibited in the town of Liberec in the North of the country for the pleasure of its inhabitants from September 7 to October 3, 2012.
We look forward to your visit and firmly believe that to see this historical phenomenon will be a stunning experience for you, just as it was for us, the organizers, and for many of those who had already seen the display.
The Terracotta Army is heading toward Slovakia
18. 05. 2012The Terracotta Army troops, including a clay horse, will have ‘occupied’ the shopping centre MAX at the heart of the city of Trenčín since May 4, 2012. The exhibition will be open to public on June 5, 2012.
The Eighth Wonder of the World to be seen in Karlovy Vary!
20. 02. 2012The legendary terracotta (clay) army of Qin Shi Huang (259 BCE – 210 BCE), the First Emperor of China, will be on display to the public from Feb 20 to Apr 1, 2012 in the shopping centre Fontána in Karlovy Vary.
The Terracotta Army in EDEN shopping centre
12. 10. 2011The Terracotta Army of the First Emperor of China has ‘occupied’ the shopping centre EDEN in Prague (district of Vršovice). The visitors now have a chance to view the statues of warriors of various ranks and their horses in larger than life size, being the replicas of the originals found in the largest mausoleum in the world.
26. 05. 2011We would like to thank all who have come to see the exhibition of the Terracotta Army of the First Emperor of China, to people who devoted their time and wished to increase their awareness about one of the most recently discovered Wonders of the world. We firmly believe that this exhibition deeply impressed each one of its visitors and we look forward to seeing you again on the occasion of another, similarly capturing exhibition.